To be a disciple of Jesus means to multiply his way of “sharing life”. Our Longing is, that even more intensely to do …
… and expierience how God is changing people into his picture tender.
You may say: “What have I to share?”
The few we (you) have is enough, cause HE will increase it. (see Mark. 6, 37-44)
But he answered them, “You give them something to eat.” And they said to him, “Shall we go and buy two hundred denarii worth of bread and give it to them to eat?”
And he said to them, “How many loaves do you have? Go and see.” And when they had found out, they said, “Five, and two fish.” Then he commanded them all to sit down in groups on the green grass. So they sat down in groups, by hundreds and by fifties. And taking the five loaves and the two fish he looked up to heaven and said a blessing and broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples to set before the people. And he divided the two fish among them all. And they all ate and were satisfied. And they took up twelve baskets full of broken pieces and of the fish.And those who ate the loaves were five thousand men.
Are you ready? Let’s begin to share! Just ar this place where we live.
God leads us in a special way, to Northern Uganda, here we:
- share life as family and in the community around us
- offer counseling for singles, couples and families
- have the opportunity for biblical or practical trainings
- develop what ever God shows us to encourage the Ugandan people
- invite young people from all over the world, to be part of what God is doing
- want to have a space for guests for retreat
- will be part of the church HE is building here
- are waiting for God to find and equip HIS family