- for God
- for you
- for Uganda
- change your mind
- renew your view
- equip your life
Discipleshiptraining – find your calling – retreat – a year for god
What ever you are searching for, you will find, what God prepared for you. We want to offer the opportunity and time, that this could happen.
- You are following Jesus
- Your age is between 18 and 90
- You feel a special longing in your heart
- You are ready to live for some time in an african village without electricity and running water
- You are ready to respect and honor the culture we will live in. That’s an very important issue for us
we want to …
- live and work as a community in the love of christ. We will have struggles, but we will go through with His help
- encourage the Ugandan people
- accept His calling for us
- celebrate, serve, worship, cry, work, laugh, pray, learn
- stay connected
- multiply our experiences in our countrys
We don’t know, what God want to do in your live, but we are sure, He will do it, when you are ready.
We choose Uganda with his special places and people, to slow down, to enjoy His creation and to give Him a better chance to reach us.
- bible teachings and bible reading
- teachings about poverty, aids, Kingdom of God, micro-economic, culture, language and more
- we will work in different existing projects
- being part of a team, serving in the slums
- prayer, worship, small group, one to one meetings, counseling …
- living with and learning from the village people
- providing ourself by learning how to do it
- learning to cook with firewood
- dancing and celebrating
There are different solution for different people
- we would like every international guest to give us 210,-$/ month as contribution towards costs
- with Ugandan guests we will have individuell agreements
Included are accommodation, food and transport from and to airport in Entebbe.
In your own responsibility is to get the flights to and from Entebbe and a health-insurance, Costs for Safaris etc.
Up to 4 guests could be guests at Ot Pa Wora in one time.
The number of disciples Jesus has been limited. As His followers we want to do it in a similar way.
One goal is to bring together cultures, to struggle with another and to learn from each other.